Fly & Ride Combo
Snowmobile & Zipline Details.
- Duration: Superfly Ziplines: 3 hours (round trip) | Snowmobile Tour: 2 hours (round trip)
- Departures: Various times throughout the day, select specific date and time after check-out.
- Superfly Ziplines Restrictions: Must weigh between 60 – 250lbs. Min. age to fly is 7 years old.
- Snowmobile Tour Restrictions: Must be a minimum of 16 years old and have a valid drivers license to drive a snowmobile.
Booking Combo’s Online.
- Book combo online using the ‘Book Now’ button above.
- After paying at the check-out, a confirmation email will be sent with a link to schedule individual activities.
- Valid for beginner or intermediate 2 hour snowmobile tours only. For intermediate tours, guests should have previous snowmobile / ATV or jet-ski experience.
Prepare for Adventure
Here in the Whistler backcountry they will bring you to places you would never be able to see. Our snowmobiles have automatic transmissions. A quick riding tutorial from your experienced guides will have you riding with confidence and answer any lingering questions.
All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.
Minimum weight for Superfly is 60 lbs (27 kg) and maximum 250 lbs (113 kg).
Respect the Eagles.
Before Superfly came along, the eagles were the kings of the sky. So please refrain from gloating as you whip past at speeds up to 102km/h. It hurts their feelings.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.