Fly & Ride Combo
- Duration: 2/2.5 hours (Snowmobile Tour) | 2.5 hours (Superfly Ziplines)
- Weekday Departures: Snowmobile Fresh Tracks Tour (2.5 hrs): 8:30am. Superfly Ziplines: 12:00pm
- Weekend Departures: Snowmobile Wilderness Ride Tour (2 hrs): 11:00am. Superfly Ziplines: 2:00pm
- Beginner or Intermediate options available for Snowmobile Tour.
- Snowmobile Tour based on driving your own snowmobile.
- Between activities our Cougar Mountain Basecamp has the following amenities: Washrooms, running water & complimentary lockers. These activities are setup back to back so please bring a snack for between activities.
- COVID-19 Measures in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and as of July 1st, 2021 masks for staff and guests are optional for all activities. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
Prepare for Adventure
Here in the Whistler backcountry they will bring you to places you would never be able to see. Our snowmobiles have automatic transmissions. A quick riding tutorial from your experienced guides will have you riding with confidence and answer any lingering questions.
All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.
Minimum weight for Superfly is 60 lbs (27 kg) and maximum 250 lbs (113 kg).
Respect the Eagles.
Before Superfly came along, the eagles were the kings of the sky. So please refrain from gloating as you whip past at speeds up to 102km/h. It hurts their feelings.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.