2 Hour Wilderness Snowmobile Tour
Take on the backcountry with our expert guides! A MUST DO Whistler activity.
The Wilderness Snowmobile Tour Experience
Are you ready for the ride of your life? Pick your ability level and let our guides tailor the perfect tour for your group
Feel the thrill of riding your own snowmobile or double with your adventure buddy in one of the most beautiful places.
Welcome to the world of snowmobiling!
This tour option is perfect for first time snowmobilers. Our guides will set you up for success with an in-depth safety demo and taking you on scenic terrain through the Whistler Backcountry to several beautiful mountainous viewpoints.
Gone snowmobiling before? This one is for you!
This is for guests with previous experience on Snowmobiles and feel comfortable taking on more speed and tackling more challenging terrain with wider variety of trails all while enjoying the beauty of the Coastal Mountains Range.
What to Expect
Length of Tour: 2 Hours
Max Tour Size: 5 Machines per guide with up to 10 guests
- Your adventure begins at our Cougar Mountain Basecamp. Check in and get geared up with a full faced helmet
- Meet your guides and head out together to the machines
- Guides will run through demonstration and safety instruction
- Head out on tour! Take in the views and have a great time.
Want to take turns driving?
Switch it up!
Drivers and Passengers are welcome both take turns driving at no added cost, so long as both guests meet the minimum driving requirements!
Perfect if you or your adventure buddy don’t want to drive the whole time.
All guests must meet the minimum requirements in order to participate. Please take a moment to review the requirements.
Please note: Drivers Licenses and IDs will be checked upon check in to ensure that the safety requirements are met.
- All drivers must be over the age of 16, and have a valid drivers license or learners permit to physically present at check in.
- Zero Tolerance Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Injury & Pregnancy – We discourage guests from participating for their own safety
- Guests must be a minimum age of 6 years old, over 4 feet tall and fit a XXS full face helmet
- Guests must be a minimum of 13 years old, over 4 feet tall and fit a XXS full face helmet
Tips & What To Bring
What to Wear – Dress for the weather!
- Dress like you’re going skiing: Warm waterproof winter Jacket, snowpants, warm base layers, thick socks, gloves, neck warmer and a tuque (also called beanie).
- Ski goggles are recommended if you have a pair – we have extra’s if needed
- Waterproof winter boots are a must
Hand and Toe Warmers – Available for sale at our Basecamp Cafe. These can be a great way to stay that much warmer in the winter!
Phones, Cameras and GoPros – You are more than welcome to bring a camera to capture the memories at your own risk. We highly recommend one with a wrist strap or mount. GoPros are available to rent! Sorry, no drones.