Float & Fly Combo
- Duration: 2.5 hours (Superfly Ziplines) | 2 hours (Green River Rafting).
- Departs: Superfly Ziplines: 9:00am. Green River Rafting: 12:00pm.
- Only guests from the same party in each raft. Minimum of 4 people per booking. Smaller groups can be accommodated for additional costs, call us for details.
- Between activities our Cougar Mountain Basecamp has the following amenities: The Cedar Cafe offering locally sourced snack and lunch options, washrooms, running water & complimentary lockers.
- Check in: Cougar Basecamp – Please check in at our basecamp 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Follow any map app to Sixteen Mile Creek Forest Service Road, Whistler BC, just a 10 minute drive north of Whistler Village. After turning off the highway at our large wooden sign that says Welcome to Cougar Mountain, a short uphill drive through the forest will take you to the basecamp. Complimentary parking is available at the venue.
- COVID-19 Measures Now in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and wearing a protective mask is required at times. Masks will be provided, or guests can bring their own. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
Prepare for Launch
All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.
A safer way to fly.
While we’ll never have the privilege of knowing, we’d like to think the early pioneers of aviation would have loved to give Superfly a go.
Respect the Eagles.
Before Superfly came along, the eagles were the kings of the sky. So please refrain from gloating as you whip past at speeds up to 102km/h. It hurts their feelings.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.