Superfly Summer Ziplines
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Departure: 9am / 12pm / 3pm. Call us to book additional times.
- Adult Price: $154.99 /Adult
- Child Price: $104.99 /Child – 7-12 years old
- Early Bird Price* (9am tour only): $124.99 /Adult
- *Early Bird pricing not valid: Jul. 1-4, Jul. 30-Aug. 2, Sept. 3-6
- Restrictions: Kids must be 7 years old and all guests must weigh between 60-250 lbs (27-113 kgs).
- Check in: Cougar Basecamp – Please check in at our basecamp 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Follow any map app to Sixteen Mile Creek Forest Service Road, Whistler BC, just a 10 minute drive north of Whistler Village. After turning off the highway at our large wooden sign that says Welcome to Cougar Mountain, a short uphill drive through the forest will take you to the basecamp. Complimentary parking is available at the venue.
- COVID-19 Measures Now in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and wearing a protective mask is required at times. Masks will be provided, or guests can bring their own. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
What to bring
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Layered Clothing
- Insect Repellant
Prepare for Takeoff
All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.
A safer way to fly.
While we’ll never have the privilege of knowing, we’d like to think the early pioneers of aviation would have loved to give Superfly a go.
Minimum weight 60 lbs (27 kg) and maximum 250 lbs (113 kg).
The tour duration is approximately 2.5 hours.
Our tour area is located on Cougar Mountain, just 8 minutes north of Whistler Village, BC in a coastal temperate rainforest with magnificent mountain and valley views.
Respect the Eagles.
Before Superfly came along, the eagles were the kings of the sky. So please refrain from gloating as you whip past at speeds up to 102km/h. It hurts their feelings.
Waivers must be signed prior to tour.