Whitewater Rodeo – June 20th 2018
It’s that time of year again Whistlerites! Time for the local adventurers to band together to have a bit of fun, make fools of themselves, compete for some awesome prizes and do a little rafting along the way.
Last year was a huge success being the 20th anniversaries for both Wedge Whitewater Rafting Rodeo and our good local friends at Zero Ceiling, and this year we’re going back to our roots.
That’s right, the epic whitewater rafting race will be followed by the legendary, exclusive after party on Cougar Mountain. It’s back, and it’s bigger and better than ever. Celebrate the start of summer with the very best adventure and après Whistler has to offer.
The Rodeo is legendary and so are Zero Ceiling and together we are going to make this the best day and night of the summer. Come join us on June 20th and rock out to what will be the best and most legendary rodeo yet. Here are the deets:
Wednesday, June 20th
– Choose between 9am, 10am, 1pm, or 3pm start time (please note you may not get your requested start time, depending on demand)
– You must arrive 15 minutes before your chosen start time
– Each crew must have six members, including at least two men and two women
– You must pay for six spots (ie. a full boat) on registration to secure your boat (crew names can be changed after booking for no extra fee)
– Every participant must sign a release of liability waiver to take part in white water rafting
– Participants must be aged 19 and over
– Transport will be provided to and from the Green River and Cougar Mountain
Rodeo & After Party Includes:
– A class three whitewater rafting adventure down the Green River
– Raft games and competitions…and of course, prizes for the best paddlers on the river
– Free après (burgers and beers) at Longhorn’s
– Exclusive after party on Cougar Mountain with an open bar
– Great tunes from local legends Skiitour
– Costume competition…the standards are pretty high, so get planning now!
– A little teaser of the action from a few years ago: https://vimeo.com/26343210
EARLY BIRD TICKETS SOLD OUT! Don’t worry, there’s plenty more boats left at only $109 per person, so grab your crew now – must have everyone’s payment to complete your registration!
All proceeds of the event go to Zero Ceiling to help tackle homelessness by providing housing, employment, support and outdoor adventure! Thanks to The Adventure Group, Wedge Whitewater Rafting, Gibbons and Good Fortune Collective for this incredibly generous donation!
For more info, call Wedge Rafting at (604) 932 7171 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spaces go quickly so don’t delay – it’s the longest running event and the hottest party in town! Please like our page for the most up-to-date info and please share with your friends!
Buy tickets here!
Please like our page for the most up-to-date info and please share with your friends!