Winter Wonderland on Whistler Mountain
- Duration: 2.5 hours with approximately 2 hours snowshoe time
- Departures: Sundays: 11am
- Adult: $119.99
- Child: $79.99 (8-12 years old)
- COVID-19 Measures in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and wearing a protective mask is required at times. Masks will be provided, or guests can bring their own. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
- Flexible Cancelation Policy: Change or cancel your booking up until 24 hours prior to the activity or purchase optional cancellation protection which allows cancellation without penalty until 1 hour before activity. Please visit tagwhistler.com/refunds for more information.
Prepare to Explore
Each tour has a minimum age for children according to the difficulty level. Private tours are recommended for younger snowshoers and their families.
A traditional tool.
Serving the Aboriginal Peoples living in the area for thousands of years, snowshoes spread out a person’s weight over a large area, allowing you to float on snow.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.