Winter Wonderland on Whistler Mountain
Strap on your snowshoes for a serene alpine experience in the forest and enjoy the world renowned views of Whistler Village below. Your journey begins by riding the gondola up Whistler Mountain to the trailhead, which is a stunning and exciting adventure in itself. As you descend you’ll likely discover wild birds, animal tracks and potentially see the elusive white snowshoe hare. This tour requires no experience, is suitable for all abilities and is perfect for the entire family to get together in nature. Discover the beauty of Whistler Blackcomb without learning to ski.
We gratefully and respectfully acknowledge that the land we work and live on, now known as Whistler, lies in the unceded territory of the Sk̲wx̲wú7mesh and Líl̓wat Nations.
Now closed for the season
- Duration: 2.5 hours with approximately 2 hours snowshoe time
- Departures: Sundays: 11am
- Adult: $119.99
- Child: $79.99 (8-12 years old)
- COVID-19 Measures in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and wearing a protective mask is required at times. Masks will be provided, or guests can bring their own. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
- Flexible Cancellation Policy: Change or cancel your booking up until 24 hours prior to the activity or purchase optional cancellation protection which allows cancellation without penalty until 1 hour before activity. Please visit tagwhistler.com/refunds for more information.
Prepare to Explore
Each tour has a minimum age for children according to the difficulty level. Private tours are recommended for younger snowshoers and their families.
A traditional tool.
Serving the Aboriginal Peoples living in the area for thousands of years, snowshoes spread out a person’s weight over a large area, allowing you to float on snow.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.