Treetop Adventure – Kids Course
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Departures: 10:30am and 2pm
- Restrictions: Must be minimum 7 years old & able to reach 4’7″ (140cm) with heels on the ground. One adult chaperone required, on the ground, for up to 10 Kids. All adult chaperones are required to complete a waiver.
- Check in: Cougar Basecamp Check in at our basecamp at your scheduled activity departure time. Follow Google Maps or Waze to Cougar Mountain Road, Whistler BC, just a 10 minute drive from Whistler Village. After turning off the highway, a short uphill drive through the forest will take you to the basecamp.
- COVID-19 Measures Now in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and wearing a protective mask is required at times. Masks will be provided, or guests can bring their own. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
What to bring
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Comfortable, Athletic Clothing
- Elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair
- Insect Repellant
- Fingerless Athletic Gloves Suggested
Prepare for Adventure
Course is designed for kids aged 7-13.
Balance is the ability to maintain the vertical line of gravity from your centre of mass within your base of support with minimal postural sway. Easier done than said.
The Treetop Adventure courses are located on Cougar Mountain, just 10 minutes north of Whistler Village. Check in at our basecamp at your scheduled activity departure time.
In B.C.’s coastal rainforest, some trees are over 1,000 years old. Trees so old they lived through the fall of the Ming Dynasty, the life of Mozart, the birth of Canada, and the computer you’re probably reading this on.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.