Treetop Adventure – Full Course
Challenge yourself and interact with Whistler’s backcountry. The Treetop Adventure Full Course features 70 different obstacles from rope swings to balance beams that reach heights of up to 60 feet above the forest floor. Rise to the challenge and experience the canopy from an elevated perspective.
- Duration: 3 – 4 hours (round trip)
- Departures: 9am and 2pm. Call us to book additional times.
- Adult Price: $74.99 /Adult
- Restrictions: Must be minimum 7 years old & able to reach 5’11” (180cm) with heels on the ground. Must be able to fit into a 43″ (110cm) waist climbing harness. One Adult Chaperone required, in the trees or on the ground, for up to 10 Kids. All adult chaperones are required to complete a waiver.
- Check in: Cougar Basecamp Check in at our basecamp at your scheduled activity departure time. Follow Google Maps or Waze to Cougar Mountain Road, Whistler BC, just a 10 minute drive from Whistler Village. After turning off the highway, a short uphill drive through the forest will take you to the basecamp.
- COVID-19 Measures Now in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and wearing a protective mask is required at times. Masks will be provided, or guests can bring their own. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
What to bring
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Comfortable, Athletic Clothing
- Elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair
- Insect Repellant
- Fingerless Athletic Gloves Suggested
Prepare for Adventure
Youth’s aged 7-15 must have adult supervision at all times, either from the trees or the ground.
Balance is the ability to maintain the vertical line of gravity from your centre of mass within your base of support with minimal postural sway. Easier done than said.
The Treetop Adventure courses are located on Cougar Mountain, just 10 minutes north of Whistler Village.
In B.C.’s coastal rainforest, some trees are over 1,000 years old. Trees so old they lived through the fall of the Ming Dynasty, the life of Mozart, the birth of Canada, and the computer you’re probably reading this on.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.