Treetop Adventure – Full Course
Challenge yourself and interact with Whistler’s backcountry. The Treetop Adventure Full Course features 70 different obstacles from rope swings to balance beams that reach heights of up to 60 feet above the forest floor. Rise to the challenge and experience the canopy from an elevated perspective.
- Now closed, re-opening May 2020
- Duration: 3 – 4 hours (round trip)
- Departure: Every 30 minutes from 9am to 5pm
- Adult Price: $69.99 /Adult
- Twilight Price (4:00pm – 5:00pm): $59.99 /Adult
- *Twilight pricing blackout dates: Jul.1-5, July.31-Aug.3, Sept.4-7
What to bring
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Comfortable, Athletic Clothing
- Elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair
- Insect Repellant
- Fingerless Athletic Gloves Suggested
Prepare for Adventure
Youth’s aged 7-15 must have adult supervision at all times, either from the trees or the ground.
Balance is the ability to maintain the vertical line of gravity from your centre of mass within your base of support with minimal postural sway. Easier done than said.
The Treetop Adventure courses are located on Cougar Mountain, just 8 minutes north of Whistler Village.
In B.C.’s coastal rainforest, some trees are over 1,000 years old. Trees so old they lived through the fall of the Ming Dynasty, the life of Mozart, the birth of Canada, and the computer you’re probably reading this on.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.