The Green River
- Duration: 2 hours, 6km on the water
- Departure: 12pm. Call us to book additional times.
- $79.99/Youth – 10-16 years old & min. 80lbs in low water / 90lbs in high water
- Only guests from the same party in each raft. Minimum of 4 people per booking. Smaller groups can be accommodated for additional costs, call us for details.
- Check in: Cougar Basecamp Check in at our basecamp at your scheduled activity departure time. Follow Google Maps or Waze to Cougar Mountain Road, Whistler BC, just a 10 minute drive from Whistler Village. After turning off the highway, a short uphill drive through the forest will take you to the basecamp.
- COVID-19 Measures Now in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and wearing a protective mask is required at times. Masks will be provided, or guests can bring their own. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
What to bring
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Screen
- Not a camera – We’ll take photos for you.
Before you embark…
The Green River runs off Green Lake, just north of Whistler Village. We provide a complimentary shuttle service from Cougar Basecamp to the river. Please meet at Cougar Basecamp at the time of your tour.
Experienced rafting professionals provide instruction during tour.
Have your own gear?
People tend not to travel with a wetsuit. But if you do, personal wetsuits are welcome.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.