Superfly Winter Ziplines
- Duration: 3 hours (round trip)
- Weekend Departures: 9:00am / 11:00am / 12:00pm / 2:00pm / 3:00pm
- Mid-week Departures: 9:30am / 11:30am / 12:30pm / 2:30pm / 3:30pm
- Adult Price:$129.99 /Adult
- Child Price:$109.99 /Child (7-12 yrs)
- Twilight Price* (3pm tours only): $109.99 /Adult
*Twilight pricing blackout dates: Dec.21 – Jan.6, Feb.15 – 18, Mar.15 – 24
What to bring
- Ski / Snowboard Suit
- Warm Boots (or borrow them from us!)
- Sunglasses or Snow Goggles
- Warm Gloves
Prepare for Takeoff
Dress as if you were going for a day of skiing. Warm boots, layered clothing, winter gloves, ski pants and jacket are ideal. If you need them, we offer outerwear, boots, and goggles, free of charge.
All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.
A safer way to fly.
While we’ll never have the privilege of knowing, we’d like to think the early pioneers of aviation would have loved to give Superfly a go.
Minimum weight 60 lbs (27 kg) and maximum 250 lbs (113 kg).
The tour duration is approximately 3 hours round trip, including transportation
Our tour area is located on Cougar Mountain, just 8 minutes north of Whistler Village, BC in a coastal temperate rainforest with magnificent mountain and valley views.
Respect the Eagles.
Before Superfly came along, the eagles were the kings of the sky. So please refrain from gloating as you whip past at speeds up to 102km/h. It hurts their feelings.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.