Superfly Winter Ziplines
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Departures: 9:00am | 12:00pm. Call us for more options. Closed on select midweek days during low volume periods, check the booking window for up to date availability.
- Adult Price:$129.99 /Adult
- Child Price:$109.99 /Child (7-12 yrs)
- Early Bird Price* (Monday -Friday, 9am tours only): $109.99 /Adult
*Blackout dates: Dec. 18-Jan. 3, Feb. 12-15, Mar. 13-28, April 2-5.
- Restrictions: Kids must be 7 years old and all guests must weigh between 60-250 lbs (27-113 kgs).
- COVID-19 Measures in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and wearing a protective mask is required at times. Masks will be provided, or guests can bring their own. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
What to bring
- Ski / Snowboard Suit
- Warm Boots
- Sunglasses or Snow Goggles
- Warm Gloves
Prepare for Takeoff
Dress as if you were going for a day of skiing. Warm boots, layered clothing, winter gloves, ski pants and jacket are ideal.
All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.
A safer way to fly.
While we’ll never have the privilege of knowing, we’d like to think the early pioneers of aviation would have loved to give Superfly a go.
Minimum weight 60 lbs (27 kg) and maximum 250 lbs (113 kg).
The tour duration is approximately 2.5 hours
Our tour area is located on Cougar Mountain, just 10 minutes north of Whistler Village, BC in a coastal temperate rainforest with magnificent mountain and valley views.
Respect the Eagles.
Before Superfly came along, the eagles were the kings of the sky. So please refrain from gloating as you whip past at speeds up to 102km/h. It hurts their feelings.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.