- Duration: 2.25 hours (round trip from Cougar base) with approximately 1 hour snowshoe time
- Departures: Weekdays*: 10am
- Departures: Weekends: 10am / 1pm
- *Closed on select midweek days during low volume periods, check booking window for up to date availability.
- Adult: $99.99
- Child: $59.99 (6-12 years old)
- COVID-19 Measures in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and wearing a protective mask is required at times. Masks will be provided, or guests can bring their own. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
Prepare to Explore
Each tour has a minimum age for children according to the difficulty level. Private tours are recommended for younger snowshoers and their families.
A traditional tool.
Serving the Aboriginal Peoples living in the area for thousands of years, snowshoes spread out a person’s weight over a large area, allowing you to float on snow.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.