Aerial Obstacle Course – Kids Course
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Departures: 3pm – More times available during peak times, check the booking window for up to date availability.
- Restrictions: Must be minimum 7 years old & able to reach 4’7″ (140cm) with heels on the ground. Kids 15 years and under require one adult chaperone required, in the trees or on the ground, for up to 10 kids. All adult chaperones are required to complete a waiver.
- Check in: Cougar Basecamp Check in at our basecamp at your scheduled activity departure time. Follow Google Maps or Waze to Cougar Mountain Road, Whistler BC, just a 10 minute drive from Whistler Village. After turning off the highway, a short uphill drive through the forest will take you to the basecamp.
- COVID-19 Measures Now in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and as of July 1st, 2021 masks for staff and guests are optional for all activities. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
What to bring
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Comfortable, Athletic Clothing
- Elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair
- Insect Repellant
- Fingerless Athletic Gloves Suggested
Prepare for Adventure
Course is designed for kids aged 7-13. One adult chaperone required, in the trees or on the ground, for up to 10 kids.
Balance is the ability to maintain the vertical line of gravity from your centre of mass within your base of support with minimal postural sway. Easier done than said.
The Aerial Obstacle courses are located on Cougar Mountain, just 10 minutes north of Whistler Village. Check in at our basecamp at your scheduled activity departure time.
In B.C.’s coastal rainforest, some trees are over 1,000 years old. Trees so old they lived through the fall of the Ming Dynasty, the life of Mozart and the computer you’re probably reading this on.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.