Aerial Obstacle – Full Course
Challenge yourself and interact with Whistler’s backcountry. The Aerial Obstacle Full Course includes 70 different features from rope swings to balance beams that reach heights of up to 60 feet above the forest floor. Rise to the challenge and experience the canopy from an elevated perspective.
- Duration: 3 – 4 hours
- Departure: 11am. Call us to book additional times.
- Adult Price: $84.99 /Adult
- *Please note: This tour is done in two sections, one being the Beginner Course departing at 11am and second being the Advanced Course departing at 1pm.
- Restrictions: Must be minimum 7 years old & able to reach 5’11” (180cm) with heels on the ground. Must be able to fit into a 43″ (110cm) waist climbing harness. Kids 15 years and under require one adult chaperone required, in the trees or on the ground, for up to 10 kids. All adult chaperones are required to complete a waiver.
- Check in: Cougar Basecamp – Please check in at our basecamp 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Follow any map app to Sixteen Mile Creek Forest Service Road, Whistler BC, just a 10 minute drive north of Whistler Village. After turning off the highway at our large wooden sign that says Welcome to Cougar Mountain, a short uphill drive through the forest will take you to the basecamp. Complimentary parking is available at the venue.
- COVID-19 Measures Now in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and as of July 1st, 2021 masks for staff and guests are optional for all activities. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
What to bring
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Comfortable, Athletic Clothing
- Elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair
- Insect Repellant
- Fingerless Athletic Gloves Suggested
Prepare for Adventure
Youth’s aged 7-15 must have adult supervision at all times, either from the trees or the ground.
Balance is the ability to maintain the vertical line of gravity from your centre of mass within your base of support with minimal postural sway. Easier done than said.
The Aerial Obstacle courses are located on Cougar Mountain, just 10 minutes north of Whistler Village.
In B.C.’s coastal rainforest, some trees are over 1,000 years old. Trees so old they lived through the fall of the Ming Dynasty, the life of Mozart and the computer you’re probably reading this on.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.