Fly & Ride Combo
- Duration: 3 hours (Superfly Ziplines) | 2 hours (RZR Tour).
- Departs: Superfly Ziplines: 9:00am. RZR Tour: 12:00pm
- Beginner or Moderate options available for RZR Tour.
- RZR Tour based on 2 people sharing 1 RZR. Upgrade to driving your own RZR is an option.
- Between activities our Cougar Mountain Basecamp has the following amenities: The Cedar Café for a snack or lunch, washrooms, running water & complimentary lockers.
Prepare for Adventure
(That’s the longest in Canada.)
All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.
Minimum weight 60 lbs (27 kg) and maximum 250 lbs (114 kg).
A safer way to fly.
While we’ll never have the privilege of knowing, we’d like to think the early pioneers of aviation would have loved to give Superfly a go.
Respect the Eagles.
Before Superfly came along, the eagles were the kings of the sky. So please refrain from gloating as you whip past at speeds up to 102km/h. It hurts their feelings.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
Don’t be pestered by pests.
At certain times of the season, bugs can be more prevalent, bug repellant is a good idea.