Fly & Ride Combo
- Duration: 3 hours (Superfly Ziplines) | 2 hours (RZR Tour).
- Departs: Superfly Ziplines: 9:00am. RZR Tour: 1:00pm
- Beginner or Moderate options available for RZR Tour.
- RZR Tour based on 2 people sharing 1 RZR. Upgrade to driving your own RZR is an option.
- Between activities our Cougar Mountain Basecamp has the following amenities: The Cedar Cafe offering locally sourced snack and lunch options, washrooms, running water & complimentary lockers.
- Check in: Cougar Basecamp – Please check in at our basecamp 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Follow any map app to Sixteen Mile Creek Forest Service Road, Whistler BC, just a 10 minute drive north of Whistler Village. After turning off the highway at our large wooden sign that says Welcome to Cougar Mountain, a short uphill drive through the forest will take you to the basecamp. Complimentary parking is available at the venue.
- COVID-19 Measures Now in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and as of July 1st, 2021 masks for staff and guests are optional for all activities. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
Prepare for Adventure
All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.
Minimum weight 60 lbs (27 kg) and maximum 250 lbs (114 kg).
A safer way to fly.
While we’ll never have the privilege of knowing, we’d like to think the early pioneers of aviation would have loved to give Superfly a go.
Respect the Eagles.
Before Superfly came along, the eagles were the kings of the sky. So please refrain from gloating as you whip past at speeds up to 102km/h. It hurts their feelings.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
Don’t be pestered by pests.
At certain times of the season, bugs can be more prevalent, bug repellant is a good idea.