Fly & Ride Combo
- Duration: 3 hours (Superfly Ziplines) | 2 hours (RZR Tour).
- Departs: Superfly Ziplines: 9:00am. RZR Tour: 1:00pm
- Beginner or Moderate options available for RZR Tour.
- RZR Tour based on 2 people sharing 1 RZR. Upgrade to driving your own RZR is an option.
- Between activities our Cougar Mountain Basecamp has the following amenities: The Cedar Cafe offering locally sourced snack and lunch options, washrooms, running water & complimentary lockers.
- Check in: Cougar Basecamp – Please check in at our basecamp 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Follow any map app to Sixteen Mile Creek Forest Service Road, Whistler BC, just a 10 minute drive north of Whistler Village. After turning off the highway at our large wooden sign that says Welcome to Cougar Mountain, a short uphill drive through the forest will take you to the basecamp. Complimentary parking is available at the venue.
Prepare for Adventure
All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.
Minimum weight 60 lbs (27 kg) and maximum 250 lbs (114 kg).
A safer way to fly.
While we’ll never have the privilege of knowing, we’d like to think the early pioneers of aviation would have loved to give Superfly a go.
Respect the Eagles.
Before Superfly came along, the eagles were the kings of the sky. So please refrain from gloating as you whip past at speeds up to 102km/h. It hurts their feelings.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
Don’t be pestered by pests.
At certain times of the season, bugs can be more prevalent, bug repellant is a good idea.