Fly & Climb Combo
- Duration: 3-4 hours (Aerial Obstacle Course) | 2.5 hours (Superfly Ziplines).
- Departs: Aerial Obstacle Course: 11:00am. Superfly Ziplines: 3:00pm.
- Between activities our Cougar Mountain Basecamp has the following amenities: The Cedar Cafe offering locally sourced snack and lunch options, washrooms, running water & complimentary lockers.
- Check in: Cougar Basecamp – Please check in at our basecamp 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Follow any map app to Sixteen Mile Creek Forest Service Road, Whistler BC, just a 10 minute drive north of Whistler Village. After turning off the highway at our large wooden sign that says Welcome to Cougar Mountain, a short uphill drive through the forest will take you to the basecamp. Complimentary parking is available at the venue.
- COVID-19 Measures Now in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and wearing a protective mask is required at times. Masks will be provided, or guests can bring their own. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
Prepare for Takeoff
Aerial Obstacle Course: Kids aged 7-11 must be supervised by an individual adult at all times. Youths aged 12-15 must have adult supervision, either from the trees or the ground.
A safer way to fly.
While we’ll never have the privilege of knowing, we’d like to think the early pioneers of aviation would have loved to give Superfly a go.
OUR TOUR AREA IS LOCATED ON COUGAR MOUNTAIN, JUST 10 MINUTES NORTH OF WHISTLER VILLAGE, BC IN A COASTAL TEMPERATE RAINFOREST WITH MAGNIFICENT MOUNTAIN AND VALLEY VIEWS.
Respect the Eagles.
Before Superfly came along, the eagles were the kings of the sky. So please refrain from gloating as you whip past at speeds up to 102km/h. It hurts their feelings.
Waivers must be signed prior to tour.