Float & Ride Combo
The ultimate Whistler summer combo! Our most popular tours for one low price. Whitewater rafting on the Green River, the perfect combination of playful, bouncy rapids on this class 2-3 river located just 10 minutes north of Whistler. Next, drive through the Whistler backcountry on a spectacular RZR tour and choose from a beginner or moderate Wilderness Ride.
- Duration: 2.5 hours (Green River Rafting) | 2 hours (RZR Tour). Both round trip times.
- Departs: Green River Rafting: 9:30am. RZR Tour: 1:00pm
- Beginner or Moderate options available for RZR Tour.
- RZR Tour based on 2 people sharing 1 RZR. Upgrade to driving your own RZR is an option.
- Between activities our Cougar Mountain Basecamp has the following amenities: The Cedar Cafe offering locally sourced snack and lunch options, washrooms, running water & complimentary lockers.
- Check in: Cougar Basecamp – Please check in at our basecamp 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Follow any map app to Sixteen Mile Creek Forest Service Road, Whistler BC, just a 10 minute drive north of Whistler Village. After turning off the highway at our large wooden sign that says Welcome to Cougar Mountain, a short uphill drive through the forest will take you to the basecamp. Complimentary parking is available at the venue.
- COVID-19 Measures Now in Place: Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and as of July 1st, 2021 masks for staff and guests are optional for all activities. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
Prepare for Launch
People tend not to travel with a wetsuit. But if you do, personal wetsuits are welcome.
While we recommend being a proficient swimmer for this activity, it doesn’t mean that you have to be a member of an Olympic swim team to be safe on the river. PFD’s, wetsuits, booties, and helmet are provided to all participants.
Minimum weight for this tour is 90 lbs (41 kgs) for the Green River.
Prepare for Adventure
The RZRs are all equipped with automatic transmissions, they are fairly easy to operate and guides provide a tutorial to make sure everyone is confident.
You must wear one of our D.O.T. certified and regularly inspected helmets. Personal helmets are not permitted. Department of Transportation (DOT) certified helmets meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 218, the legal requirement for a helmet to be used on public roads.
You must be a minimum of 16 years old and possess a valid driver’s license before driving one of our RZR’s.