Treetop Adventure – Kids Course
- Duration: 1.5 – 2.5 hours (round trip)
- Departure: Every hour from 9am to 5pm
What to bring
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Comfortable, Athletic Clothing
- Elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair
- Insect Repellant
- Fingerless Athletic Gloves Suggested
Prepare for Adventure
Course is designed for kids aged 7-13.
Balance is the ability to maintain the vertical line of gravity from your centre of mass within your base of support with minimal postural sway. Easier done than said.
The Treetop Adventure courses are located on Cougar Mountain, just 8 minutes north of Whistler Village.
In B.C.’s coastal rainforest, some trees are over 1,000 years old. Trees so old they lived through the fall of the Ming Dynasty, the life of Mozart, the birth of Canada, and the computer you’re probably reading this on.
All guests are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.